Thursday, June 30, 2011

Painting with Pudding

I read on a blog about using pudding colored with food coloring to paint with for toddlers. It was safe if they happened to eat it and since I already had pudding and food coloring and I didn't have paint anyway we decided to use the pudding! (At least easy enough to spray off when we were done!) I just made some lemon (thats what I had that was a light color) pudding and chilled it for a bit. Then I separated it out into 3 little containers. I put red, green and blue food coloring in the containers and mixed it up. Viola! Finger Paint!  It was actually pretty easy and not all that messy. (At least easy enough to spray off when we were done!) 

Keegan really seemed to enjoy himself and we made a nice picture (and one really messy one)!

Getting started (not to messy yet!)

oops! wrong end!

Its easier when standing apparently


Who needs paper....painting myself it much more fun!


messy boy!

but a happy one!





so serious....



time to wash off! 
and wash everything else off too!


filling up the bucket



cleaning off the table














No comments:

Post a Comment