Saturday, August 6, 2011

no title necessary....

We were visiting my parents one weekend because I had a gig in Greensboro (which was a lot of fun by the way, I got to play with my friend Melissa whom I always play with but also with my friend Wayne (married to my friend Jennifer) who I was in orchestra with in high school and I used to play with all the time but hadn't since high school). Anyway, while I was gone Keegan went swimming with my Dad. They decided he only needed to wear his swim diaper, which is fine, no big deal. Kevin came home and saw Keegan in just his diaper and of course had a good laugh (he looks so cute in his little "speedo bathing suit/swim diaper" and then wanted to take a picture of him to show me. When Kevin went to take a picture Keegan totally posed for him. He said he took like this for a good 30 seconds (very long in Keegan time) while he took the picture! This picture just makes me laugh every time I look at it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment