Monday, March 14, 2011

Keegan and his iPod

In Keegan's room we have an old iPod connected to some speakers that we use to play his bedtime music. Well Keegan being the genius that he is, has figured out how to work his iPod. One morning while I was getting ready for the day, Keegan was roaming around upstairs as he usually does. Usually he stays in the room with me and plays with the books and toys I bring in for him. This particular day he disappeared into his room and before I could go in there to check on him, I hear music coming from his room! So I go in there to find him sitting on the chair in his room, bobbing up and down, dancing to the music he has turned on with his iPod. He was thoroughly enjoying himself. He proceeded to change the music until he found something he really like, then he danced more. It was hilarious. 





No comments:

Post a Comment