Friday, April 8, 2011

Greensboro Children's Museum

Justin went on a retreat with the men from our church so Keegan and I decided to go to Greensboro for the weekend so we didn't have to spend the weekend alone! While we were there Weeize and Granddad took us to the Greensboro Children's Museum. Keegan had a BLAST. I think this is the most fun I have ever seen him have. He thoroughly enjoyed himself. 

Big chair at the entrace

Shopping in their grocery store. Keegan loved pushing the buggy around and picking out his groceries.




He "sampled" a few items of course



Showing Granddad how to sign "truck"

Good job Granddad! 

Trying to figure out the puzzle



Cooking some spaghetti

Driving the big firetruck!





Hanging out in a Race Car!



Ok, I'm "all done" with the race car, please get me out!

Looking around the room at all the trucks (and telling us "trucks!")




Peak-a-Boo!





Signing "bird" when he saw the chickens....hey, close enough!



Looking at the fish with my great aunt Teri 

Flying the airplane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment