Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Working with mommy

The other day I was working on my laptop, trying to finish something I had been working on while Keegan was sleeping but he woke up before I finished...Keegan saw what I was doing and he went and got his laptop too and handed it to me and tried to climb in the chair next to me. So I put it on the table and sat him in the chair and he "worked" on his laptop while I worked on mine. It was quite funny. Then the next day I was on a conference call during his nap and he woke up before I finished so I had to go up and get him. I put him down and he immediately came over to the table where I was working and wanted to climb up and work on his laptop again too, but this time he was also signing "phone". I guessed he wanted to be on his phone too since I was on mine. So I gave him his phone and he "worked" and talked on the phone. It was very cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment